The administrator of your data is CTTB Ltd with its registered office in London, United Kingdom, entered into Companies House, under number 11377269. In matters related to the processing and protection of personal data, a contact point has been appointed in the form of an e-mail address: email@example.com. Contact in the indicated cases is also possible in the form of traditional correspondence to the administrator’s address with the note: “Personal Data Protection / GDPR” or in person at: 27 Old Gloucester Street, WC1N 3AX, England and Wales.
The personal data provided by you and your consent to the processing of this data apply to the processing of data for the following purposes:
– performance of a purchase and sale contract or service – processing is necessary for the performance of the contract until the end of the contract,
– direct marketing – until the end of the contract or the submission of an objection,
– financial and accounting – processing is necessary to comply with tax law,
– defense against claims and pursuing claims – until the claims period expires
– conducting complaint processes.
– for commercial and marketing purposes,
– data collection itself,
– and receiving commercial information by electronic means to the e-mail address provided above, sent by CTTB ltd.
You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object (e.g. if the data is processed on the basis of your consent or for marketing purposes or sharing your data);
You have the right to withdraw (unscribe) your consent at any time. In order to withdraw your consent, you can contact the customer service point at our headquarters or 27 Old Gloucester Street, WC1N 3AX, England and Wales office or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the authority competent for the protection of personal data (The Information Commissioner’s Office – ICO) and the EDPB (European Data Protection Board)
Providing your personal data is fully voluntary. Failure to provide personal data will result in the inability to fully fulfill the obligations assumed by CTTB Ltd as part of the contracts concluded with you.