THE REGULATIONS OF SALE on cttb website
The Regulations of Sale on Coaching Teaching and Translations for Business Ltd website
I. The most important information about the Website
1. Provision of Services via the website www.cttb.education/en/ and possibly other internet addresses such as https://cttb.education/en/shop-5/, https://platform.cttb.education/ and https://cttb.education/en/category/podcasts/ hereinafter referred to as the Website – takes place on the terms set out in these Regulations.
2. The Website offers access to free and paid content.
3.The website is run by authorized and authorized employees of Coaching Teaching and Transitions for Business Private Limited Company (a company registered in England and Wales with company number 13377269 and registered office at 27 Old Gloucester Street, WC1N 3AX, London, England, United Kingdom ) hereinafter referred to as the CTTB LTD-Seller. Contact e-mail: email@example.com.
4. Basic concepts:
1) Product – streaming video or audio, video or audio file, e-book, PDF material, on-line coaching, on-line language classes, on-line consulting, on-line consultation, online translation, and in the form of WORD or PDF or other product available in digital or material form. The product may be available for payment or free of charge, which will be described in detail in the Product or Service. The availability of a given Product or Service may be limited
2A) Electronic product – digital content that takes the form of an electronic file, the format of which depends on the content of the file (e.g. e-book, other materials in the form of pdf, audio / video),
2B) Service provided electronically / online – using an available platform for a workshop, training, consultation or other form of online communication agreed between the parties Service Seller – Buyer or provided by the Service Seller – Buyer, which takes the form of an electronic connection, the form and quality of which depend on are available on the market of Internet services for which the Seller of the Services is not responsible to the Buyer, because these are independent suppliers and they have their own Regulations),
3) The user is a person who purchases a product / service or uses a free product, i.e. a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality,
4) A consumer is a natural person who makes a purchase for purposes that are not directly related to his professional or business activity,
5) User Account – means an individual panel, launched for the User by the Seller, after the User has registered and concluded the service provision agreement.
6) Service – a service provided by the Seller to the User within the meaning of the Act on the provision of electronic services in the UK, EU.
II. The most important information regarding the purchase of paid Products
1. The terms of the contract are specified in these Regulations and a detailed description provided in the description of the product / service.
2. In the event of reservation of promotions and discounts – promotions and discounts do not add up.
3. The prices given are gross prices and include all taxes required by law in the UK.
4. Payments for the Product can be made using the methods available on the Website.
Access to a paid product ends when the license for using a given Product expires. The duration of a given license is communicated with the Product description.
How can I make a purchase?
5. In order to start using the purchased products / services, the User must make an effective payment.
6. The sale of Products is carried out via: cttb.education
7. In order to purchase the Product, please follow the instructions, including belongs:
1) select the Product you want to buy,
2) then complete the order form,
3) confirm acceptance of the Regulations and willingness to make payment for the product,
4) make the payment.
Making an effective payment is tantamount to concluding a contract.
When and how will I receive the Product?
8. The Product purchased by the User will be made available to the User immediately after the purchase, not later than within 48 hours from the moment of making the effective payment, among others. to the e-mail address provided with the order or as material available on the training or communication platform, subject to the exceptions below.
9. In the case of purchasing a Product including on-line consultations, consultations will be carried out after prior arrangement with the User.
10. The course materials will be made available systematically according to the course program or according to the dates indicated in the course description. If the User cannot run the file provided as part of the Course, he should contact CTTB LTD firstname.lastname@example.org. After the end of the course, the materials will be available according to the date specified in the Product description.
11. If the Product description provides for a different completion date, the rules specified in the Product description shall apply.
When can I file a complaint?
12. The Seller takes care to provide high-quality services and products.
13. The User may submit complaints regarding purchased products / services.
14. The complaint should be sent to the Service Provider’s e-mail address: email@example.com.
15. The complaint should contain data enabling the identification of the User, the subject of the complaint and the requests related to the complaint. In the event of an incomplete complaint, the Seller will call the User to complete it under pain of not considering the complaint.
16. The Seller shall consider complaints immediately, but not later than within 14 days. The answer will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the User.
III. The most important information about free Products / services
1. The Seller provides the User with a free service:
1) keeping a User Account,
2) maintaining the platform in constant operation
3) sending the newsletter.
4) The Seller reserves the right to deliberate interruptions in the functioning in order to perform technical maintenance, modification, improvement or correction of the operation and functioning of the platform, the User’s account and the newsletter and other electronic communication tools conducted for the User. These activities are free of charge for the Buyer / User.
5) The Seller reserves and informs about possible breaks in the functioning of the above-mentioned suppliers of these individual services.
What is the User Account Service?
1. The Seller allows the User to create an Account in order to use the Seller’s Products / Services.
2. For this purpose, the User is obliged to register free of charge and set up an Account using an individual, active e-mail address. To create an Account, it is necessary to accept the Regulations.
3. An e-mail confirming the registration will be sent to the e-mail address provided during registration, together with an activation link enabling the setting of an individual password to the Account. At that moment, an agreement is concluded for the provision of a free service by electronic means, under which the User obtains the possibility of accessing the User Account.
4. Logging in to the Account takes place with the use of an individual Login and Password. The user should take care of the confidentiality of the above-mentioned data. Do not share them with third parties.
5. The contract is concluded for an indefinite period.
6. The User may submit a request to delete the Seller’s User Account at any time by sending an e-mail with a statement on termination of the Account maintenance agreement. The same applies to the termination of the contract by the Seller in the situations specified in the Regulations.
7 Deletion of the User Account may make it difficult or impossible for the User to use the Products.
What is the newsletter shipping service?
The Seller provides the free Newsletter service. It can be used by any User who enters his e-mail address through the form provided by the Seller. The contract for the provision of services is concluded upon confirmation of subscribing to the Newsletter list. You can unsubscribe from the Newsletter subscription service at any time by clicking on the link intended for this purpose or by contacting the Seller for this purpose.
IV. Technical conditions for paid products and free services and free products:
1. To access the Products / Services, the User must have a device with a current web browser supported by the manufacturer with Internet access.
2. Due to the fact that the purchased products can be in PDF *, doc *, mp3 *, mp4 * format, the User must have programs that support the mentioned files.
3. Materials available as part of the Products may be secured with the Microsoft PlayReady technology. To play them (online streaming), it is necessary to install the Microsoft Silverlight program (plug) on the User’s device and fulfill other requirements.
4. The materials available as part of the Products have a Polish language version, but also essentially English, and additionally German, French, Russian, Italian and Spanish (possibly different in accordance with the company’s development and the needs of customers.
5. The quality of the played materials may depend on the technical parameters of the Internet connection and the technical parameters of the device on which the materials are played. The Company does not guarantee that there will be no problems with access to the Services (e.g. as a result of blocking Access despite using it in accordance with the Regulations). Such cases, together with their detailed description, should be reported to the Customer Service Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be considered individually. Technical problems or technical limitations occurring on the computer equipment used by the User (firewalls – blocks, incorrect versions of the multimedia file player, anti-virus programs and others) may limit or allow the User to access the Services on the Websites.
6. The use of the Products offered by the Seller may require a User Account on the training platform on which the Products are made available.
7. Due to the fact that when using the Products and services of the Seller, the User simultaneously uses the Internet, which is associated with the possible risk of obtaining and modifying data by unauthorized persons – the User should use technical measures that will minimize this risk, e.g. use antivirus and identity protection programs.
V. Withdrawal from the contract
1. Provisions regarding the right to withdraw from the contract apply only to Consumers.
When is the right of withdrawal not applicable?
2. The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply if:
1) The User has consented to the Seller starting the delivery of the electronic product before the deadline to withdraw from the contract,
2) The user has consented to the full performance of the service before the deadline to withdraw from the contract, knowing that he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract.
When can I withdraw from the contract and how?
3. If the circumstances indicated above do not occur, the User has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason and without incurring costs. In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the User should inform the Seller about it by sending, for example, an e-mail or a letter (photo) to the address indicated in point I.3 of the Regulations (Exemplary content: I withdraw from the contract concluded on …. Concerning the purchase product / service provision …. describe what the contract concerns; ……. indicate the date, name, surname / other identification data). More information can be found in Annex 1 to the Regulations.
VI. Final Provisions:
1. The offer indicated on the Website does not constitute the Seller’s offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but only an invitation to customers to submit offers to conclude a Sales Agreement.
2. It is forbidden for the User to provide illegal content and to act to the detriment of the Service Provider, including using the Website in a manner that is against the law, decency, infringing personal rights of third parties.
3. Any attempts to break into the Website offering Services and use them in a manner inconsistent with the Regulations or applicable regulations may result in the termination of the contract and taking appropriate legal steps.
4. The copyrights to the content and materials contained on the Website within the scope of the functioning of this Website are owned by CTTB Ltd or another entity from which CTTB Ltd granted a license. Preserving, copying or interfering with the content and materials posted on the Website by the User is prohibited.
5. The Seller is not responsible for the results and results achieved as a result of using the advice indicated on the Website. There is always the possibility that the Client’s actions will not produce the expected results and there is no guarantee that you will get results similar to those presented. The information on the website is only an expression of the author’s personal views and does not constitute a “recommendation” within the meaning of the law or individual advice. All decisions and actions are taken by the customer at his own risk.
6. Amicable settlement of disputes and examination of complaints:
The consumer may turn to:
1) a permanent amicable consumer court with a request to resolve a dispute arising from the concluded contract.
2) the province inspector of the Trade Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of the dispute between the User and the Seller.
3) a commune consumer rights ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection and obtain assistance in the matter of a contract or has the right to
4) use the ODR platform. The platform is used to settle disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
7. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations. For contracts concluded before the entry into force of the new Regulations, the version of the Regulations in force on the date of the conclusion by the User of the Agreement shall apply.
8. For matters not regulated by the Civil Code, the Act – Consumer Rights, the Act on the provision of electronic services.
Annex 1 to the Regulations
MODEL NOTICE ON WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date of the contract or within the 14th day of delivery of the Product.
For this purpose, to the following address: email@example.com or other specified in chapter I.3 of the Regulations, send a declaration of withdrawal from the contract. You can use an exemplary model withdrawal from the contract (chapter V.3 of the Regulations), but it is not obligatory.
To keep the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough to send information regarding the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
Consequences of withdrawal from the contract
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, all payments received will be refunded immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract was informed; in any case, the Customer does not bear any fees related to this return.
If the commencement of the provision of services has been requested before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, it will be necessary to settle the amount proportional to the scope of services provided up to the time when CTTB Ltd. is notified of the withdrawal from this contract.