Coaching Contract – sessions’ arrangementSet up your customized coaching plan
Agreement for sessions’ arrangement
A person who uses the services of a coach is called a Coachee or a Client. Coaches work with clients in areas related to business, career development, finance, health and interpersonal relations. Thanks to coaching, clients set more specific goals, optimize their activities, make better decisions and use their natural skills more fully.
Coaching is a process whose main goal is to strengthen the client and support him in making the intended change himself based on his own discoveries, conclusions and resources. The process needs at least several sessions.
The purpose of Sessions is the use of Coachee’s resources like knowledge and skills already possessed as well as appropriate motivation and accompanying the Client in purposeful improvement of its functioning.
Besides the formal Coaching Contract between us to provide you with professional service (for 6 -or 12-hour sessions) you express your consent and commit to go through agreed program which takes the form of Individual Coaching Agreement concluded with a selected Coach and elaborated by him/her for the coaching process itself, therefore we need to guarantee the first one session for establishing Plan based on the details from questionnaire and confirm your understanding of coaching process.
quick review what agreement includes:
- goal setting: you are to set a tangible, meaningful and measurable goal together with a Coach and write them down
- expectations: what you can expect from Coach and what coach can expect from you throughout your journey (from one hand your self-responsibility, and Coach’s accountability on you)
- which level of support you may expect
- what software and tools for coaching sessions you should use to support the process implementation (mutually agreed)
- your willingness to reflect, change, evolve and act upon the agreement
- you may expect the exact coaching structure (number of sessions, length of session, the time between sessions, the structure between sessions, homework, journaling)
- coaching approach (tone, etiquette, methods, techniques)
- chances and limits of coaching (what and how quick can your coaching do and what cannot)
After you choose longer program, then the better Coaching Plan we are able to elaborate for you. Most coaching programs assume that the Client and the Coach will usually meet every week which is a factor in determining the total length of the engagement. If you cannot commit to a weekly meeting approach, keep that in mind when determining the length of the time involved. This will be included your Coaching Agreement.
Your Individual Agreement may be dependent from the type of Coaching Programs we offer:
- Executive Coaching which tends to be focused on helping senior leaders within an organisation to improve their leadership and personal performance.
- Leadership Coaching is a developmental process where a leader gets tailored help from a Coach to help them achieve a goal and become a more effective leader. … The coach’s role is to help remove the obstacles that stand in the way of the leaders attaining their goals.
- Career Coaching. A formal definition of career coaching from the International Federation of Coaching (ICF) states that a career coach partners with you in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires you to maximize your personal and professional potential. Coaches honor you as the expert in your life and work and believe you are creative, resourceful and whole.
- Business Coaching is the process of engaging in regular, structured conversation with a Client: an individual or team who is within a business, profit or nonprofit organization, institution or government and who is the recipient of business coaching.
- Motivational Coaches are those who helps you work through problems in life and offers their encouragement along the way. A motivational coach will help you assess your current situation so you have a better understanding of how you can move forward.
- Life and Well-being Coaching is a profession that is profoundly different from consulting, mentoring, advice, therapy, or counseling. The coaching process addresses specific personal projects, business successes, general conditions and transitions in the Client’s personal life, relationships or profession by examining what is going on right now, discovering what your obstacles or challenges might be, and choosing a course of action to make your life be what you want it to be.
- Health and Diet Coaching is the use of personal coaching techniques to bring about long term weight loss. The aim is to establish the causes of over-eating, and to put the responsibility for eating behaviours firmly in the individual’s cours. Wellness coach is a professional who helps people assess their current physical and emotional state, and helps them set goals for what they want to achieve in their overall wellness and health by working with them on plans of action to reach these goals.
Pick up the most suitable Coach that corresponds your needs best hereSet up your customized coaching plan