Example topic ideas for e-books
an educator can write about.
(tips for coaches, teachers, consultants, trainers, tutors, and others)
1. How you manage your schedule as a (insert specialty) coach
2. Deep dives and guides
3. Behind the scenes – a look at how you run one area of your coaching business
4. Share a semi-controversial point of view
5. Give a client case study
6. Share about your framework
7. Answer your most frequently asked questions
8. Here are some examples of a few topics that can be combined into one post:
9. Share about a mindset practice you do
10. Roundup of resources & recommendations
11. Share the products that help you run your coaching business
12. Rank something in your industry
13. Give a step-by-step guide
14. Share the most up-to-date industry trends
15. Share about a common objection
16. Share about a common roadblock for your prospective clients
17. Journal prompts and running
18. Write about the do’s and don’ts in coaching practice
19. What values help you to be a balanced person?
20. Share a case study (after receiving client approval and changing personal details).
21. How did you become a coach?
22. What lessons have you learned along the way?
…. and many more interesting ideas like e.g. those grouped and listed by Alisa Barcan’s in her article on “31 Content Ideas for Coaches” or by John Townsend in his post list of 100 ideas for blog topics that can be turned into e-book ones. I think the to list give a wide variety for both less and more experienced coaches who want to write e-books, make an attempt to start writing on their website’s blogs.